Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 604-G's in Seattle $500

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member mattvandyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2008
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    604-G's in Seattle $500

    If I didn't have 5 604's already, I would be all over these. Three 604's for $500 WOW.

    altec 604-8g studio moniter loudspeakers

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member gortnipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2008
    Posts
    244
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: 604-G's in Seattle $500

    <sigh> I still have my house in Seattle that I rent that is 10 min from Burien...but I am on the other side of the Pacific now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.